7.9.15

Stick to What You Know.....

What conditions do I require ..............to feel my worthiness?

Whose approval do I need......to feel my worthiness?

Lots of contemplation on the concept of "unconditional love' ..... how I give it, how I choose to receive it.

When it is all said and done ...............my human side and my spiritual side are sometimes at conflicting ends.

Sometimes.......life seems unfair.

Period.

At those times it is when we have a choice .....a choice to choose where we put our focus.

Ever tried to explain "crazy" before? 

Ever attempted to take situations that are so "f*cked up" that you are damned if you do and damned if you don't?

Well.......those are the times I think that it is best to treat the situation like a bomb threat.

Call in the Higher Powers ...........and walk away.

Leave it to the professionals.

Stick to what you know and what you have control over.

Your self!

Have control over yourself.

Who , what , where, when and why do I want to be myself?
and..........
What conditions do I require ..............to feel my worthiness?
Whose approval do I need......to feel my worthiness?


Then move along and get happy!



Written by Debora Kesley 



No comments:

Post a Comment